Defintion of Anxiety, Worry and Fear:
Anxiety: Are relatively permanent state of worry and nervousness occurring in a variety of mental disorders usually accompanied by compulsive behavior. Attacks of panic
Worry: 1. Concern, worry, heartache, vexation, something or some one that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness.
2. A strong feeling of anxiety. To be worried condemned anxious troubles, uneasy.
3. Disturb peace of mind of, afflict with mental agitation or distress.
4. To be concerned with, touch rub constantly, concern; intent; occupy, worry.
Fear: 1. An emotion experienced in anticipation of some pain or danger. (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight.)
2. Concern care fear: an anxious feeling
3. Fear reverence: awe; veneration. A feeling of profound respect for someone or something
4. To be fearful or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
5. To be afraid or scared of; be frightened of a thing or someone.
My relationship with Anxiety, fear, worry:
Just the idea of an option is like WHOA!!! Wait a minute, who gets those? Every one? Stop playin’, really? Hmm you learn something new eery day.
Living my life without these 3 paralyzing emotions or stop buttons has made my 1st 48 years extremely difficult. When you are made to think you are damaged unlovable mess at the hands of people who hide their hatred or jealousy of you and your life. Altering your existence to where anxiety, fear and worry consume your mind, body, soul, heart, and life.
Copyright © 2019-2029 T.Drew&Assoc. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and you include this copyright notice and link. http://phillyzsymphony.wordpress.com/
#NWADV #WAATAKEACTION #LUPUSWARRIOR #FIBRO360 @Phillyzsymphony